Int-Act Open Calls 2022
– Selected participants will be responsible for their own expenses (e.g. flights and accommodation)
– TMAO are happy to provide an invitation letter for participants to apply their own individual grants for support.
– Selected participants need to attend the symposium
– The open calls committee will select artists with regardless of nationalities to participate in the festival. Please see below the information of application, details and schedule. The open calls offer 2 categories of application.
visual art, photography, poetry, multimedia work, digital/mixed media, sculpture, architecture, robotics, or art works which contain different materials (e.g. textiles and material, glass, wood, metal, ceramics, mosaic, paper or other techniques all media responding for subjects)
*Selected works will be exhibited during the festival and will be supported with a small honorarium budget for installation expenses and artworks-transportation cost.
Call for Artworks Application Requirements
1) biography (200 words) and 1 recent photo
2) a picture or video link of the artwork, the applicant can send upto 5 works for the consideration, TMAO will select only 1 work by 1 applicant.
3) setting details: Please send us simple details such as stage plan, gears, construction, setting instructions, requirements (wall, screw, hanging, temperature); this would clarify how to curate your work at the space which would affect to the consideration of the whole curation)
4) a short description of work (150 words)
*** submitted works will be selected based on the quality and appropriation of the venue. Please see venue information below
Call for Project Proposal Application Requirements
1) Project proposal (2-4 Pages A4 max.):
– Project descriptions
– Purpose and Objectives
– Plans and Requirements
2) Biography(s) (200 words)
3) 1 recent photo