Contract Negotiation in the Time of Covid-19
May 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDTFREE
This one-hour, interactive session with legal experts will cover topics for musicians and performing artists including:
- Addressing current contracts tied to event dates in the next 6-12 months.
- Planning ahead: how to protect artists’ health in a contract.
- What can you do differently with future contracts being negotiated now?
Alex Mueller’s practice is concentrated on Copyright, Trademark and Entertainment law. Alex is the Chair of the Sports, Art and Entertainment Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association. She works with businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries including filmmakers, event vendors, musicians, and performing ensembles, composers, artists, authors and game and software developers to manage their rights and maximize their market potential. Contact Alex at email@example.com or (952) 460-9214.
Terry Moore is a partner at Hellmuth & Johnson. He has more than 30 years of experience representing businesses and individuals in Minnesota and North Dakota in a wide variety of legal matters. His unique background and experience in law and business provide Terry the tools to fix all types of disruptive business problems, from litigation to transactions to multi-party workouts. Terry has successfully taken on many major league adversaries including big oil, big pharma, government agencies, and many others. Contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 746-2175.
By participating in this webinar you agree to the following:
- You acknowledge and agree that the session will be recorded (in both video and audio format) and that ACF may make such recordings publicly available in the future via download, streaming, or other means.
- You acknowledge and agree that to the extent you participate in the session by asking questions, sharing examples of your music, or otherwise appearing in the recording, you grant ACF a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use your name, voice, likeness, and any other intellectual property you share during the session as part of ACF’s distribution of recordings of the session.
- You acknowledge and agree that ACF and/or the session leader, as appropriate, own all rights to the materials distributed that ACF and /or the session leader, as appropriate, own all rights to materials distributed in connection with the session and the recordings of the session, and that you do not gain any rights in such materials by participating in the session.